Choosing a Career or Major
- Planning Your Future
- Career Assessments
You are making important decisions about your life and career and we can help. We offer career advisement, a valuable resource to help you clarify your career and life goals and develop the right educational plans to help you reach those goals. Ultimately, the decisions are yours to make. But, Career Services provides vital support and information to make those decisions easier.
If you have selected your major, we recommend you contact the academic department that includes your major for advisement assistance.
If you are undecided about your major or program of study, contact a Career Services staff member. Discussion topics in our career advisement sessions typically include:
- Exploring interests and personality through career assessments
- Available careers opportunities
- Researching career options for your major
- Matching your academic background with your career plans
- Job opportunities related to a major or career field